- This is a 1 year training program jointly conducted by Medempower and Annamalai University.
- The curriculum is based on the industry, clinicians and diagnostic centers requirements
- The course will constitute class based, lab based and hospital based training.
- There will be a significant focus on improving the soft skills, computer knowledge of the candidates to improve their employability in the industry
WHY JOIN THE COURSE
- ‘First of its kind’ program in the country with industry collaboration with university.
- Excellent job prospects for MRI technicians.
- Focused training to ensure immediate placements.
- Training delivered by industry experts in the field of diagnostic imaging specialised in MRI(both technical and clinical)
- Excellent internship opportunities in leading corporate hospitals, Industry and Diagnostic centers across India.
- Annamalai University is one of the top 70 universities in India
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.