In-Plant training is meant to provide hands-on experience to the students and to assist them in preparing for the career opportunities anywhere in the industrial world. It would add a feather in the cap of the students as they would be able to enter into a new world with prior preparation and know-how of the setup. This would not only help them boost their confidence but also will improve their work efficiency.
- This is a short duration program jointly conducted by Medempower and Annamalai University.
- The curriculum is based on the industry, clinicians and diagnostic centers requirements.
- The course will constitute class based, lab based and hospital based training.
- There will be a significant focus on improving the soft skills, computer knowledge of the candidates to improve their employability in the industry.
Why Join the Course
- InPlant Training provides a real time exposure to engineering graduates.
- To transform students theoretical knowledge to a practical approach.
- To equip them with the practical implementations of the theories they have learnt.
- Able to understand the difference between the theoretical and practical approach.
- IPTs serve as an advantage during job recruitments.
- Focussed training to ensure employability.
- Training delivered by industry experts in the field of diagnostic imaging.
- Excellent internship opportunities in leading government and corporate hospitals in India
- Annamalai University is one of the top 70 universities in India.
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.