PGCT (PG Diploma for CT Technologist)
A dedicated one of its kind PG diploma in CT technician program for doing all kinds of CT examinations. A career enhancement offers a great future, job stability, good salary and a opportunity to travel. On average 500 to 600 CT scans getting installed every year with CAGR 30% and shortage of skilled technicians are on the rise. With continued growth in diagnostic imaging services more and more hospital are investing in radiology equipment’s and are looking to recruit talented and qualified technologists. There are clear career progression paths in this field with sub-specialisation in MR and CT technology.
WHY JOIN THE COURSE
- ‘First of its kind’ program in the country with industry collaboration with university.
- Excellent job prospects for CT technicians.
- Focussed training to ensure immediate placements.
- Training delivered by industry experts in the field of diagnostic imaging specialised in CT (both technical and clinical)
- Excellent internship opportunities in leading corporate hospitals,Industry and Diagnostic centers across India.
- Annamalai University is one of the top 70 universities in India
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.
|Duration||Theory: 4 Months
Practical: 7 Months